- What is the length, width and depth of your pool?
- In meters: 12.8 (length) x 7.8 (width) x 1.2-2.8 (depth).
- Do you have hairdryers in the rooms?
- Yes, we provide hairdryers in all rooms.
- Does the property provide iron and ironing boards in all rooms?
- Yes, for the convenience of the guest we place both items in all rooms.
- How far is the property from the airport and do you provide airport transfers? And if so, what is the cost?
- The hotel is a 35-40 minute drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport. Airport transfers are provided upon request at THB 1,200 net per way for a car and THB 1,600 net per way for a van.
- How much is an airport taxi or limousine?
- An airport taxi is approximately THB 400-500 net per way including toll charges. An airport limousine is approximately THB 1,000 net per way.
- Can luggage be stored at the property whilst I travel elsewhere?
- Yes, for a maximum of 30 days.
- What is the weather like at different times of the year?
Bangkok being a tropical city, weather is warm throughout the year with April and May being especially hot and sticky. June to September are cooler months (24-28 C), however, this is the rainy season. The most pleasant time of year is October to February, when temperatures range from 25-28 C with light breezes and only the occasional shower.
- Is the tap water safe to drink?
- No, tap water in Thailand is not potable. Complimentary bottled water is supplied in your room daily.
- Is there a doctor on call?
- Yes, for minor illnesses. For urgent matters we recommend guests go to Bumrungrad International Hospital which is just 5 minutes away by car.
- How far is the nearest hospital?
The nearest hospital is Bumrungrad International Hospital, which is a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
- The nearest bank is 200 meters walking distance, while foreign currency exchange is possible at the hotel.
- What time do banks open?
- Banks are normally open from Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 3.30 pm. At shopping malls the banks are open daily between 11 am and 8 pm.
- What voltage is used in Thailand?
- The voltage in Thailand is 220 volts.
Disclaimer: Prices shown are only approximates and are subject to change without prior notice.